The Initiate Check Screen is designed to help you get the best from your campaigns, helping to spot any common mistakes that may affect the success of your email. This check screen is broken down into 4 sections:
- Post Campaign Tracking
- Campaign Audience
- Check Email(s)
Please Note: Some checks that are shown are notes or warnings. You will still be able to send your campaign even if these warnings appear. However, some are 'stop' errors, and must be resolved before the campaign can be initiated.
- This first section of the screen will show you any Errors in Red. The system will not allow you to send until they are resolved.
- The second type of notes are Warnings. These are things that the system think you can improve on, but you will not be prevented from sending if you choose not to.
- Expanding this section will allow you to view the warnings/errors associated with the Campaign itself. Please see examples below.
4. If you have any warnings relating to your Post Campaign tracking, these can be expanded here. For example, the system will let you know that you have not enabled GatorLeads tracking for this campaign.
5. Here you can expand any warnings/errors relating to the Campaign audience.
6. Finally, your Check Email(s) tab will indicate any issues with the email design attached.
If you need some further clarification on what individual warnings or errors are referring to, please contact email@example.com and the team will be happy to answer them for you.