Creating "Conversions" within your GatorSocial account allows you to apply monetary values to "Click Through's" to individual pages on your website. These conversions then total up against the Campaign, to enable you to compare how successful one social campaign is to another.
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom left hand corner
- Expand the "Tracking" tab
- Select the "Conversions" option
- Click "Create New Conversion Type"
- Give your Conversion Type a name. Example: Book a Demo Request
- Choose a destination (Equals, Contains etc...) and enter in the URL path for the page (Excluding your domain)
- Enter in your Conversion Value. Example: 40.00 = £40
- Hit Save and your Conversion has been created!
Now when a contact hits that Conversion Page, and they have reached it from a GatorSocial post, this value will be applied to the Campaign that they reached your site from.
Please note that you are able to change the currency of your Conversions in the settings of your GatorSocial Profile.