In the details section of surveys you can add conditional notifications, which will send a notification to an email address of your choosing when the survey is filled in, or when specific questions have been answered.
Please Note: Conditional Notifications are only available for questions which use Radio Buttons.
- In your Campaign go to the Add-ons tab then the Survey Tab.
- Attach a new Survey
- The Details tab of your survey will be opened up.
- Select the green + symbol to add a notification email.
5. Type in the email address required to be notified.
6. Select "Add".
The contact will appear in the record list.
This method of adding a notification email is done through the Survey Settings
- Tick the checkbox for "Use Notification Emails".
- Select the green + symbol to expand the screen to add notification emails.
- Add the name of the notification.
- Add a subject for the notification if necessary.
- Select the email design that is sent to note.
- Add the email address. If you do not have a specific email you would like to send the notification to, you can set it to information from the contact record. e.g. notification to be sent to contacts sales representative.
- Select "Save & Close".