1. This is where the survey template is named within CommuniGator.
2. This is where the survey template description is named within CommuniGator.
3. The header and footer of the template is set up here. Clicking on the pencil brings up the advanced editor, allowing for HTML code to be added or created.
4. This is where the CSS sheet is attached to the template.
5. These sections are about buttons or links. The next page link has a button image example shown. Any image can be selected by clicking the small image button present above the textbox. This one will be the link to the next page.
6. These two variables are for the margin width of the survey, both left and top.
7. The background colour of the survey can be set here for the template.