Identifying which campaigns a specific contact has been included in can be useful for any statistical analysis you might have.
Contact history helps you to do this as it presents a historic record of the campaigns that have been actioned by that particular contact.
Locating a Contacts History
1. Hover over 'Audience'.
2. Select 'Contacts'.
3. Click on a the contact you wish to see the History of.
- See details, such as CampaignName, DisplayName and MailSubject of the campaign where the action took place as well as the date and time.
- View a copy of the original email.
- View all activities to see the specific actions taken by the individual.
View All Activities
- See the actions that took place, the date and time, and the campaign details.
- See the device or web browser used when taking action on the campaign.
- Go back to view the historic record of the campaigns.