The Editor is fairly similar in every area of the product, however a few icons differ depending on where the editor is accessed from. For example, the Landing Page Editor has Web Capture Icons that you won't find in the Email Editor.
- Save & Close Tool Bar
- Editor Tabs
- Design Features
Save & Close Tool Bar
- Save and Close - This will save your work and close the editor, taking you back to the main email menu.
- Save - This will save your work and keep you within the Editor.
- Close - This will close the editor, taking you back to the main email menu without saving your work.
- Save and Preview - This will save your work and open a pop up window with a preview of your design.
- Snapshot Manager - This will show you the auto-saves of your work, in which you can revert back to if needed.
View Design Tabs
- HTML - This shows the HTML version of the Email Design.
- Text - This shows the Text version of the Email Design.
- Details - This shows you the details of the Email (see example below)
- Name - This is the name of your email design and is visible in the main email menu.
- Description - This can be used to give yourself more information about the email design, it is visible on the main email menu.
- Lead Category - If you use Lead Scoring then this is where you would select which category the open score will accumulate against.
- Lead Category Score - This is how many points a contact will score in the above selected category for opening this email.
- Character Set - This is the character set that the email design is using, the most common used one is Unicode (UTF-8)