In order to change profile permissions of users in GatorLeads you MUST be an Admin User.
- Select 'Admin' -> 'Client Admin' -> 'Manage Users'.
- Here are the users First Name, Last Name, and Email.
- You will see here if the user has an SSO Account or is a Leads Only user.
- The user permissions are set here.
- Admin – Has access to everything on GatorLeads
- Leads – Allows someone to manage the leads, assign leads to people and see who the leads are assigned to
- Sales – Only able to see leads assigned to themselves
- Reports – Receive emailed reports about what they want to track
- Purchase – Gives users the opportunity to buy contact details
- Exports – Allows users to export reports and contact information
- Popup - Enables the user to use GatorPopup
If you do not see the Admin tab then you do not have the correct user permissions. In this case speak to a user with higher permissions or call in to our Support Team.