GatorMail results can be used in order to target people for future campaigns. This article shows you the steps required to filter a report based on GatorMail results
Create the Salesforce Report
- Go to the 'Reports' tab
- Click 'New Report'
Select a CommuniGator Report Type
- Open 'Other Reports'
- Choose the report type you would to use (this decides which query fields are available to you).
- Click 'Create'
Building your report in the report layout screen
- You can drag fields from this area to the right, in order to see the data for those column headings
- This shows you the report data based on the heading and filters used
- You add filters here in order to retrieve results
Adding a report filter
- Select 'Add'
- Select 'Field Filter'
Apply report filter settings
- From the dropdown list, select the field you would like to query on plus your operator and query. The above example is to select all actions where the campaign name is equal to GatprMay News.
- Press 'OK'
Repeat adding filters until your parameters are set.
Adding the report to a salesforce campaign
Now the report has been run, you can add the results to a Salesforce campaign.
- Click 'Add to Campaign'