Activity Reports allows you to run a report based on multiple campaign options, survey, and events.
An integral feature of Activity Reports are our Scheduled Notifications. Once the report is created you can create a scheduled notification to email out the report to chosen recipients at a set time and frequency.
1. You first need to select the type of report required from the following options:
- Campaign comparison report - manually select the campaigns that you would like to review / compare the performance of. E.g. to spot trends in the performance of your monthly news letter
- Campaign periodic reporting - manually select the campaigns that you would like to review the performance of in any chosen time period. E.g. review the performance of your lead nurture programme in any given month
- Campaign activity report - select the period you would like to report your total email activity in (including totals) e.g. All email campaigns last month
- Campaign recurring report - manually select recurring only campaigns to show a breakdown of each individual period stats.
- Survey periodic reporting - manually select the surveys that you would like to review the performance of in any chosen time period.
- Event Report - select events you would like to review the performance for.
- Event category report - select event categories you would like to review the bookings performance for.
- Event attended report - select a date period you would like yo review the attended performance for.
2. You can search for a campaign to run a report on using the search filter above.
3. Once you have decided what campaign/s to run the report on, select it and use the green arrow icon to move it into the right hand side box.
4. Select 'View Activity Report' this will bring up a new screen.
- Click on 'Start Report', this will begin to process the campaigns and the data.
- The page will refresh and the current status will show that the data is being processed. Once complete the status will return to idle.
- You will need to click on 'Refresh Results' for the stats to show in the grid below.
- This is where you will see all your stats for the report.
- You can click on this option to export the results to Excel.
- Clicking on the name of the campaign will take you to the campaign results tab.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to bring up a preview of the email attached to the campaign.
Please Note: Each time you view the report you will need to click on 'Refresh Results' to view the stats on demand.
Once the activity report is created you can the create an automatic scheduled notification.
- Open the Activity Report, and click on 'Create Scheduled Notification'.
- This small window will appear and you will then need to click 'Create'. A pop-up window will appear for you to setup the notification.
- Enter in the report name and a description.
- Select 'Add New Recipient' to add recipients to the report.
- Setup the Notification Settings. (The reports can be sent on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly or on a specific day/time frequency)
Once you have set up the notification click Save, then click 'Save & Close' on the Activity Report.
You can view the Scheduled Notifications that have been setup using two methods:
1. Go to the Reporting Tab and select Scheduled Notifications.
2. Go to the Reporting Tab and select Activity Reports.