A Mail-To is a type of link, where clicking on said link opens the recipients email provider to send a communication to the specified email address.
This can be very useful for quick replies to newsletters, subscription emails, and more.
This article explains where to find the mail-to options in the email creation process.
Where you can create Mail-To's
You can create a Mail-to:
- In the HTML Editor
- In the Drag & Drop Editor
- As a button
- As a text link
- Highlight the text you wish to put the mail-to on.
- Select the HyperlinkManager Icon. This will bring up a new window.
- Select the 'E-mail' tab.
- Add in the email address
- You can change the link text here.
- This is the subject line of the email.
- Select 'Ok'