This article will walk you through setting up the Orderwise/GatorMail Integration. This is not to be confused with a GatorLeads Integration.
To find out more about using Orderwise for your marketing campaigns, please read the following article.
Tools -> Integration
To configure your Integration you will need your SDK URL, Username and Password. These are found in Tools -> Integration in your Communigator instance.
The SDK URL is generated by us when we set up the initial basis for the integration. This integrates to the Orderwise Marketing Module.
The username and password are usually the same as your Communigator credentials.
Orderwise System Settings
Shown above is the CommuniGator section of your Orderwise settings menu.
Insert the SDK URL, your Username, and Password to the fields above.
Enter your from and reply to address typically used for your marketing emails. These can be the same as the ones used in Communigator.
- Default from name: Text in this field will auto populate the Name when creating a marketing campaign for CommuniGator.
- Default from email address: Text in this field will auto populate the From email when creating a marketing campaign for CommuniGator.
- Default reply to email address: Text in this field will auto populate the Reply to email when creating a marketing campaign for CommuniGator.
- Reset last sync date: Setting the date and time using the dropdown menu and clicking the Reset button will reset the last synchronised date, allowing historic data to be downloaded again. If a specific date is selected, this date will be used or keeping the field blank will reset the dates to nothing, so all the data is re-downloaded. The System Settings will need to be closed and reopened for the date to be reset.
- Export account number to contact: When enabled, the customer account number will be exported to the crmCompanyID field within CommuniGator.
If you are having issues with the system settings, please contact Orderwise Support on 01522 704083