This integration is designed to help customers manually decide which leads they want to either associate with their CRM record, or if one does not exist then to create the lead record in the CRM.
So instead of pushing all of the data automatically into the CRM, it is a choice the customer can make which to push and which to keep within the Spotler Leads grid.
How to set up the Integration
Go to Spotler Leads > Admin > Integration Admin > CRM.
Then edit the details as below.
- Version: Microsoft Dynamics
- Username: Login user for your CRM Will need permissions that allow for writing to company/account records in Dynamics
- Password: Password for user
- Confirm: Password confirmation
- Server: Your server URL. crm4.dynamics.com or crm.dynamics.com will work for Microsoft Dynamics online
- Path: The path to your CRM if this is not on the root. If on the root, leave blank.
- Port: 80 or 443
- Organisation Unique Name: The organisation Unique Name for Dynamics
- Friendly Name: Name for your organisation.
The Server, Path and Organisation Unique Name can be found by going into Dynamics and selecting Settings > Customisations > Developer Resources.