Landing Page Editor Overview
This is the dashboard for Landing Pages. Here you will see all of your created Landing Pages, along with relevant information such as Date Created and more.
- This option will hide or show the folder tree.
- Click here to add a new Landing Page.
- Click here to use the filter search option.
- Click here to remove the filter/search you applied.
- Clicking a letter will show you all Landing Pages that start with that letter.
- These are the tick boxes for selecting multiple Landing Pages at once when moving them to different folders.
- This is the name of the Landing Page.
- This is the description of the Landing Page, the description is not searchable but can still be useful.
- This is the date the Landing Page was created.
- Click here to preview the Landing Page, this will open a new window so ensure pop ups are not being blocked.
- Click here to delete the Landing Page.
- The red icon is when you have used the Landing Page Drag & Drop Editor to create your Landing Page. The green icon is when you have used the HTML Editor to create your Landing Page.
- This is your folder tree.