Which website pages have your contacts visited?
A common question for GatorLeads users is to see which pages contacts have been viewing on your site.
To access this information, follow our guide below:
Accessing Site Analytics
1. When logged into Gator Leads, click on 'Reporting'
2. The select 'Site Analytics'
3. Then select 'Pages'
Pages In Site Analytics
1. This will display all your pages
1. You can filter through pages via dates ( this will be the dates these pages were visited.)
2. You can filter via name/URL
1. To view the companies that have clicked on this page, click on highlighted symbol