HTML Editor Toolbar Icons
These buttons run down the right hand side of the Email Editor.
They insert tracked links and content unique to the platform.
- View in Browser Link (Ctrl+Shift+B) - Highlight your text and click this button is all you have to do to insert a view in browser link.
- LP Link (Ctrl+Shift+L) - click here to view our Insert a Landing Page Link page
- Weblink (Ctrl+Shift+W) - click here to view our Insert a Web Link page
- Document Link - click here to view our Using the Document Manager page
- Survey Link (Ctrl+Shift+S) - highlight your text, click this button and select your reference number. Don't forget to note down the reference number because you will need it when you attach the survey to the campaign.
- Unsubscribe Link (Ctrl+Shift+U) - highlight your text and click this button to insert an Unsubscribe link.
- Opt In Link - This can be an option to your customer instead of opting out.
- Confirm Statement - This is used so your customer can be sure they want to take a certain action.
- Send to a Friend Link (Ctrl+Shift+F) - highligh your text and click this button to insert a Send to a Friend link.
- VCAB Link (Ctrl+Shift+V) - highligh your text, click this button and select which publication you would like to link to.
- Calendar Link (Ctrl+Shift+O) - click here to view our Inserting a Calendar Link page
- CSS - click this button and select your CSS.
- Template - click this button and choose a template from your own template library or our online template library.
- Salutation - click here to view our Using the Salutation Tool page
- Add/Edit Dynamic Content (Ctrl+Shift+D) - click here to view our Using Dynamic Content page
- Article Block (Ctrl+Shift+A) - click here to view our Inserting an Article Block page
- Events Block (Ctrl+Shift+E) - click here to view our Inserting an Events Block page
- Events Links (Ctrl+Shift +Alt+E) - highlight your text, click this button and select a reference number. Don't forget to note down the reference number because you will need it when you attach the Event to the campaign.
- Autotrack Links (Ctrl+Shift+T) - click this button to make all your links in the email trackable.
- Social Media Links - click this button, make your selections in the box and submit to insert your social media icons and links.
- Convert all styles to inline styles - this will detect styling and convert to inline styles