This article will take you through the Clicks Tab in View Results of your Campaign.
- The Alias is the name that you have used to refer to the link
- The Link URL that someone has clicked on
- This is the name of the link in the email
- The total amount of clicks on the link
- Distinct is the same as unique clicks, this shows you how many of the amount of individual users whom have clicked the link , regardless of how many times they clicked the particular link.
- A percentage that is made up of Total clicks/Distinct clicks.
- Allows the user to create a particular group of contacts when people have clicked through to the selected link
- Allows the user to share on social networks the results for the selected link
- Downloads all the contacts to an Excel CSV file whom have clicked on a link within the campaign
- Downloads all the Contacts to an Excel CSV file whom are a distinct (Unique) click on the web clicks.
- This is a click breakdown in pie chart format.
Please Note: Clicking the play button on the left hand side will show you each link in more detail regarding the contacts who clicked.