Survey Conditional Notifications
Select Survey option from the creative tab
- Creative Tab
Select survey that you intend to work on
- Create new survey, name appropriately and click add
- Once the new survey has been created select the survey title to enter the survey details.
The Survey name and title will be the same as it was named in the previous step but can be amended using the options here
- Submit message will be the message displayed on completion of the survey.
- Select the survey template that you would like to use, there is a default option if a custom template has not been created
- Select survey type, either a standard, which can have a range of question types, or an elearning, which has answers that accrue an overall score that is given at the end.
- Insert a conditional notification (explained further below).
- Enable this to allow the end user a summary link of their answers on the survey thank you page. Note: the survey template must have a link text or image to display the summary link.
- Enable this to allow the end user a results link on the survey thank you page. Note: the survey template must have a link text or image to display the results link.
- Enable this to allow the end user to export text inputted responses to your survey questions when on the results link
- Enable this to allow the end user a retake link on the survey thank you page. Note: the survey template must have a link text or image to display the retake link.
- Set this accordingly to control whether the survey submission automatically updates contact data fields, or submits them for summary approval, or does not update the contact at all (options displayed in below screen shot).
Create new conditional notification
- Name the new notification appropriately and click insert to create the new notification
The top box will be filled once the notifications have been added
- Create a name for the notification
- Create a subject line for the notification.
- Choose the email design for your notification email.
- Select the Email from or sender address
- Choose the business object that the condition applies
- Choose the question condition and the answer that will trigger the campaign
- Choose the business object that will be updated by the question in order to set the notification
- The conditions, once inserted, will appear in the box at the bottom