How to create reports on GatorMail results within Salesforce
GatorMail results can be used in order to target people for future campaigns. This article shows you the steps required to filter a report based on GatorMail results
Select a CommuniGator Report Type
- Open 'Other Reports'
- Choose the report type you would to use (this decides which query fields are available to you).
- Click 'Create'
Building your report in the report layout screen
- You can drag fields from this area to the right, in order to see the data for those column headings
- This shows you the report data based on the heading and filters used
- You add filters here in order to retrieve results
Apply report filter settings
- From the dropdown list, select the field you would like to query on plus your operator and query. The above example is to select all actions where the campaign name is equal to GatprMay News.
- Press 'OK'
Repeat adding filters until your parameters are set.
Running the report
With parameters set, click 'Run Report'
Adding the report to a salesforce campaign
Associate the report with your campaign.
- Click the search button
- Type your campaign name search and select 'go'
- click on the correct campaign you would like to add members to
- Click 'Add to Campaign'.