GatorMail Group Entry
This adds new members to a Workflow when they enter a GatorMail group. Dragging the GatorMail Group Entry stage to the canvas shows the screen below.
Selecting an existing group
- Select the Group from the drop down list
- You can choose to create a group instead of using an existing group.
- Or you can edit the group you have selected.
- Tick this box if you want to change the state of a group member when they exit the group. This will expand and provide multiple options for you to choose from.
- You have three options of state change: Remove whilst preventing Workflow re-entry, Remove allowing Workflow re-entry, and Pause with resume on group re-entry.
- Once you are satisfied, select 'Ok' to add the block to the canvas.
Creating a Group
- Select 'Create Group'
- This will show a second screen allowing you to name the new group.
- Select the GatorMail folder you would like to create your group (Leave as 'Root' for the top level folder)
- Click 'Create'
Editing a Group
If you would like to go to the GatorMail Group Builder, you can
- Select a group from the list
- Hit 'Edit Group'
Choose where to Edit the Group
You are then presented with a choice to edit the group in the current or other window. choose your preference.
For more information on using the GatorMail Group Builder, see How to create a group based on rules.