You’ve now seen how to create a Landing Page. Landing Pages can be used for a range for things such as a ‘more information’ page, a personalised profile page or a web capture form should you have the functionality available to you in your package. Landing Page’s can also be linked together within a campaign in order to create a micro site.
Landing Pages can also be used to hold information that is campaign specific for a particular piece of information that, by a contact landing on the page shows that they were interested in the topic.
2: Exercise - Creating a Landing Page
- Create a new Landing Page called ‘[your name] contact’.
- Insert the template called ‘Generic’ from the ‘your templates’ section.
- Write the following text into the template.
- “Thank you for your request, someone will be in touch shortly”
- Insert a table with 3 rows and 2 columns where indicated.
6. Save and close the page.