The Image Map Editor allows different areas of an image to have different URL destinations, particularly useful for more creative images.
Insert, Update and Remove a New Area
- Select the shape required and select 'New Area'.
- Select the new area to move it to the required position and use the small red box to re-size the area.
- Enter in the required details including the URL, the target, and enter a comment if required.
- Once you are happy with all the settings, click on 'Update Area'.
- If you want to update the area select the mapping, make the changes and click 'Update Area.'
- If you want to add another area, select 'New Area' and follow steps 1-4.
- To remove an area, select it and click on 'Remove area,' or alternatively 'Remove All' to remove all the current mappings on this image.