Within the Campaign tabs it is possible to use Selection Criteria for a number of things.
For example you may wish to have three Emails attached to your Campaign, a Red one, a Blue one and a Green one. If you know the contacts favourite colour and you have that stored in a field against the contact record. Then you can ensure that they get the Email in their favourite colour.
This same idea can be used for Landing Pages and Surveys too, it works the same for each tab that you are on. The only thing to bear in mind is if you are attaching multiple Landing Pages or Surveys the Reference numbers need to be the same so you would have three Reference number ones if you were going for their favourite colour.
How to use Selection Criteria
1. Click on the Settings button next to the attached Email/Landing Page/Survey.
Selecting a Criteria
2. Tick the "Use Selection Criteria" box
3. Select the attribute that you will be checking for
4. Select the Operator
5. Select your chosen value from the list provided
6. Alternatively, you can type in a value. Please be aware that this will override the value chosen from the list above.
An Example of this could be if you are looking to send an email design to one particular company only, you would set the Attribute to be CompanyName, the Operator to Equals, and the value (either from the list or manually typed) could be CommuniGator.