SSO has been created to unify our suite of products for easy, secure access under one login.
You can have an SSO even if you only use one product i.e. GatorMail only, as well as if you use our whole product range.
The URL for SSO is different to your usual login URL.
It must be https://signon.communigator.co.uk/login.
If you have only attached one account, clicking on the product will take you straight to that account.
Above shows the SSO top menu with all products accessible.
To create an account for SSO you need to ask your Company Admin to do this for you, or contact our Support Team who can create your account for you.
If you are a Company Admin please follow the steps below:
1. Hover over you Account Name in the top right hand corner.
2. Select 'My Company'.
3. Select the tab 'Add User Account'.
4. Enter the First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Email Address, and a Password for the new user. Make sure the password meets all the requirements in order for the user to be created. Each field must be filled in to continue to the next page.
5. Click 'Next'.
Please Note: Business emails are the recommended email format to use. We do not recommend adding Hotmail, Gmail, MSN account emails due to security reasons.
6. Select 'Deselect All' to deselect all instances. This is to ensure minimal mistakes are made. We recommend doing this unless you want the user to have access to all instances.
7. Select the instances for the user. They will have a green tick next to them when selected correctly.
8. Select 'Add User'.
9. Then run the Account Wizard on their account to ensure the instances are attached properly.
You will need to provide us with your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Business Email Address.
We will set your password which you can change by using the 'Forgotten Password' option, or your Company Admin can set your desired password.
You should ideally supply your Admin or our Support Team with the same email address which is associated with your GatorMail/GatorLeads/etc username, as SSO will search for your accounts by using this address.
If the email addresses do not match, SSO will not automatically find your accounts and they will have to be added manually, including putting in the password.
To find out what your email address is in GatorMail, navigate to 'Your Details' at the top-right of the screen.
To find out in GatorLeads, navigate to Admin -> Client Admin -> Manage Users.
It is important to use your own company/business email address as SSO will not allow you to use Gmail, Hotmail, or any other personal email clients.
- To associate all your accounts click 'Find Accounts' from the drop down.
Please Note: That once you have associated your accounts with SSO, if you change your password this will also change the passwords for all the associated accounts.
This can cause issues if you are using a shared login.
This will pick up all the accounts that are associated with your email address.
Select all then click 'Attach.'
If SSO does not discover your accounts on its own this is likely because the username/email used for SSO does not match the one in your GatorMail/GatorLeads account.
Please Note: If you have removed GatorLeads accounts from your dashboard, to re-associate them you will need to click on the Find Accounts which will re-add them all at once.